That looks a lot like you messed up with in-game filters. Alt + F3 is shortcut on Nvidia cards.
I tried it, but unfortunately that isn't the problem. I didn't even have any active filters in the shortcut thing, (didn't even know about them 'til now) and applying anything just made it look more messed up.
I tried it, but unfortunately that isn't the problem. I didn't even have any active filters in the shortcut thing, (didn't even know about them 'til now) and applying anything just made it look more messed up.
Well the next thing I would do is verifying game files and if that doesn't help, uninstall / reinstall.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That looks a lot like you messed up with in-game filters. Alt + F3 is shortcut on Nvidia cards.
I tried it, but unfortunately that isn't the problem. I didn't even have any active filters in the shortcut thing, (didn't even know about them 'til now) and applying anything just made it look more messed up.
Well the next thing I would do is verifying game files and if that doesn't help, uninstall / reinstall.
I just checked my files, looks like I really do have to reinstall it. Thanks so much for the response!
Np, lets hope reinstalling fixes it.