Griefing at its finiest

Today i got in a survivor game, and there was this one particular survivor that griefed me. Started off someone hook in basement, i went to start going for save, saw him running thought he was getting saved. but he got chased and stayed at killer shack with basement there. after throwing the pallet down he finally left and the person went in to second stage. I unhooked after the guy ran the killer away. he ends up getting hooked, someone saves him. I end up healing him, like 1 minute later he gets hooked again. I unhook him, heal him up. Then he fallowed me to big boat. where i looted a chest, and he stood in the door exit spot crouched blocking me in the room. I kept pointing at him to get him too move, and trying to go around him. he would budge. Killer finally game, and he moved just before the killer got there. and killer ends up hitting me. Lucky killer seen him and hits him after. I returned the favor and threw a pallet down in his face. Now all this i going on blocking me, someone is getting chased, and gets hooked.

greef1.jpg greef2.jpg greef3.jpg

Not sure what has been up the butt on survivors lately, but when i play killer, they trash talk me if I destroy their team, or make some miss takes and all survivors escape. Now I am getting it on playing the survivor side as well.

Comments

  • This is why I stopped playing. An increase in griefing combined with the dc penalty just made the game feel like a waste of time

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    This is why I stopped playing. An increase in griefing combined with the dc penalty just made the game feel like a waste of time

    I limited my self on how much i play now, like maybe 2 hours max, where i use to play 5-6 straight hours easy.

  • Report him.

    Open a ticket and get his butt banned.