I also want to know if it'll ever be available separately. The fact that I would have to purchase the game + existing DLCs again just to get this theme is ridiculous and I refuse to do it.
The theme should come with the Silent Hill PS4 DLC. Why does the Silent Hill chapter cost more on PS4 than on Steam and then not even bother to come with the theme? That's really not cool.
They basically punish long-time players by not letting them get the theme without buying the complete game plus duplicate DLC. New players should not get access to something in a way that excludes loyal long-term customers. That's bad business practice. It alienates the people who consistently purchase their product.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also want to know if it'll ever be available separately. The fact that I would have to purchase the game + existing DLCs again just to get this theme is ridiculous and I refuse to do it.
wait there was a theme of this?? I need it now buut I ain't gonna rebuy the game and the DLCs I already have lol
The theme should come with the Silent Hill PS4 DLC. Why does the Silent Hill chapter cost more on PS4 than on Steam and then not even bother to come with the theme? That's really not cool.
They basically punish long-time players by not letting them get the theme without buying the complete game plus duplicate DLC. New players should not get access to something in a way that excludes loyal long-term customers. That's bad business practice. It alienates the people who consistently purchase their product.
Here's what it looks like. Extremely disappointing we weren't able to get this.
https://youtu.be/GW64d_XbwxI