The amount of times Dead Hard fails is ridiculous
I can spam action key and get nothing. It just won't active at all. Is this perk ever going to be fixed or should I give just give up hope?
I can spam action key and get nothing. It just won't active at all. Is this perk ever going to be fixed or should I give just give up hope?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just wish it would activate frame 1
I watch killer as I run so I can see when they are about to strike and time it so right as the start the animation I DH and they miss. The problem is it doesn't always activate so they hit me anyways. When I works it works great. Sadly it's about a 75% fail rate right now for me.