Why not change Trail of Torment to a sound notification?
ToT is supposed to be a stealth perk, which is negated by giving survivors a big 'don't come here' sign with the highlighted generator. If a warning really needed to be implemented, why not just make it a sound notification? Survivors know that something happened there, but don't specifically know what.
Comments
Tinkerer doesn't have a sound notification for the Survivors.
O, I know that. I'll clarify that. I meant a reverse for survivors.
That would just have the same information but conveyed differently. Survivors don't have loud noise notifications currently making it obvious what the source was.
Hex totems.
Have a very distinctive sound and an associated status effect that a non-hex perk wouldn't be able to accurately replicate
Could just create a new one. Or transfer what killers hear to survivors. I just feel that a bright warning light for a supposed stealth perk wasn't the way to go.
Ok but a noise notification conveys the same information. You aren't solving the problem