Anyone else having trouble getting games as killer?
I've had about 20 minute queue times during the day trying to get games as killer but I get queued almost instantly as survivor.
I've had about 20 minute queue times during the day trying to get games as killer but I get queued almost instantly as survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep. About 5-10 minutes at a time here.
Always happens during events. This one is worse given how easy it is to get crowns on killers vs survivor
Yeah got tired of console so I decided to hop on pc for a while. Pc has been taking like 10 times as long as on console.
In high BP events people tend to play killer more just for more BP.
Killer ques shouldbe much faster once the event is over.
High BP event making more people play killer and new player influx from summer sale. Killer is easier at low low ranks until matchmaking starts ######### them into red ranks when they're rank 16. Give it a few days and it'll go back to normal.