A spring trap idea ;)
I think trapper should have spring coils visible on his traps.
;)
I think trapper should have spring coils visible on his traps.
;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You got me.
I don't usually enjoy meme posts that much...
I like this one though. :)
New trapper addons idea
Spring trap
Replace bear traps with spring traps that fling the survivor into the air and break their neck when they fall down
"Yall said you wanted spring trap in dbd"- BHVR
It's a better idea than a FNAF chapter, I say go for it!
Have Springtrap be Chapter 23.
After all 2023 was the year Fazbear's Fright was introduced in the lore.