I encountered 3 cheaters tonight. 1 of them was reported multiple weeks ago.
So I'm having enough of this bullshit now. J encountered TONIGHT 3 cheaters and it was always the same cheat. And one of them got reported by me and others weeks ago and he is still playing and ruining the game for others with his cheats.
I reported every single one of them. Not only me but the others in the match aswell.
The cheat was basically this: speedhacking like crazy (10x sprintburst speed), hits not registering (whiffing while they just stand there and laugh there asses off) or simply auto healing instantly whenever they want. I down them with Billy and they pick THEMSELVES up instantly and sprintburst away. Multiple times in a row in the same chase. I throw the match just to finally hook him but it was impossible.
Also at the end they can instantly port themselves to the hatch and escape.
Im sick of it. Especially when I noticed I versed the same cheater from weeks ago and no consequences hapoened. Them profiles are private but I can see multiple games bans on their profile.
Comments
try reporting them to steam?
there is an option for that after all, so maybe when the DbD devs wont do it, the Steam support will take action?
last time i checked you cant play DbD without having a steam profile, so it might be worth giving a shot.
I just find it baffling that so many hackers can freely do this. Isn't there supposed to be a Anti-cheat thing on Steam? The devs need to really wake up and fix this. I saw a hacker on Tru3talents stream a couple days back where he instantly completed all Gens, then proceeded to instant open a gate, leave and somehow ended the EGC killing the remaining 3 survivors. It's this kind of crap that really makes me fear crossplay arriving to this game.
That's what I did aswell. These little POS had a custom steam url and we're changing them instantly after a match which made it hard to access their profile. Luckily I used steamDB to access their true steamID. but even that wasn't enough to ban them apparently. Do I have to stream and have a huge viewage before something happens?