Camping billy?

P3 billy camping as a gameplay tactic and revs his chainsaw for years. Wth is the issue with dead by daylight using one of the strongest killers just to camp. I understand that it was sanctum of wrath, but seriously he was also paranoid as hell I found a flashlight and no one else had it so I set my self for a save and he revved and went to me like wth who expects that? That surprised me and then I ran away from a loop and he was STILL revving and I didnt know so I went down and EVERY time a save happened *rev* down survivor like dude its BILLY and ntm the survs just wanna be altruistic like idiots, without BT, DS, or unbreakable

Comments

  • Well if survivors are going to award him for it, why should he stop?

  • @Cheers said:

    Well if survivors are going to award him for it, why should he stop?

    No I got an issue with both don't don't think this is only towards the billy. It ain't as I've showed in my actual text. Either way the killer and survs play upon each other and camping with a strong killer regardless of being awarded is dumb as hell you got one of the strongest most balanced and versatile killers that you prestiged 3 so you obviously like them and know how to play, even if only rudimentary. So why camp? And as for survivors everyone knows they should have gen rushed.