EZ escape! I've been on fire lately! GG
But for real, this is just sad... I'm not SWF btw. all randoms.
But for real, this is just sad... I'm not SWF btw. all randoms.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
rip. when it's that bad I usually message the killer something nice afterwards.
"Perfectly Balanced" - BHVR
I had a Rank 16 Doc against all Rank 1's earlier, all randoms too. I ended up giving the poor guy a free kill because damn he tried so hard and you could see it was really getting to him. MM is seriously borked!
Aaaaah good matchmaking, yeah clearly it was a balanced match.