Not sure if I still want a iri head rework... (huntress one shot addon)

I hate this addon. I despite this addon and have 0 respect for players who use them. I WANTED this addon reworked so freaking bad..

BUT seeing how bhvr takes the oppurtiny to make an "addon pass" with "slightly/minimal" changes to the basekit power I'm not even sure if I still want it.

Maybe its better when I just suck it up versing iri head huntress players here and there but therefore keep huntress untouched.

Obviously survivor mains couldn't care less but what about players like me who play both sides and see iri head as busted as me? Would you take the gamble or rather not?

Comments

  • ######### I’d rather keep them and prevent them from hurting one of the few untouched and balanced killers,

    Devs: Oh, we need an addon rework for this killer

    Also devs: That killer is just how they should be and their fine

    Devs again: LeTs NeRf the KiLLer BeCauSe babIEs Are CoMPlainIng AnD WE onLy CatER tO tHEm

  • @Flarefire_Xx said:

    ######### I’d rather keep them and prevent them from hurting one of the few untouched and balanced killers,

    Devs: Oh, we need an addon rework for this killer

    Also devs: That killer is just how they should be and their fine

    Devs again: LeTs NeRf the KiLLer BeCauSe babIEs Are CoMPlainIng AnD WE onLy CatER tO tHEm

    That's what I'm afraid of. Huntress itself is fine, only thaz particular addon is busted. But will BHVR really just touch this particular addon? I'm afraid they will not.