Its impossible to play killer

Right now, I am a killer main, games are quite fun, but there is 1 big issue. The queue times. I get to wait from 5-10 minutes just to get games from plus or less 15 minutes. It sucks to be honest. A solution would be to give the killer something to do, like a huntress trying to hit Artificial intelligence survivors running away and would make lobbies feel less long. So yea hope the devs fix the annoying queue times.

Comments

  • It’s because all the survivors stopped playing due to constant nerfs :(

    (I’m kidding, I’m kidding. This always happens during events, people capitalise on the extra bloodpoints killers get. It’ll probably go back to normal before long.)

  • @xenotimebong well still, queue times as killer are pretty long. Even outside of the events.

  • At lower ranks yes, because most survivors are higher ranks.

    But I believe - and correct me if I'm wrong - that normally high rank survivors have longer queue times.

  • @xTalon32 well then, I think that your right. The ranking system needs to be fixed. But I still believe that killers need something to do while in the lobbies: yea there are a lot of red rank survivors, but you need to realize that for every killer, there needs to be 4 survivors.

  • @xTalon32 said:

    At lower ranks yes, because most survivors are higher ranks.

    But I believe - and correct me if I'm wrong - that normally high rank survivors have longer queue times.

    At least if you play PC, EU Region you get suvivor games quicker.