What happens with the addons I stocked on billy/bubba

Is it going to be like with Nurse? Do I keep them and they get accordingly changed so I keep the amount I stocked up? Or was all the BP I put into these killers for nothing and I lose all my addons with the rework and have to grind themcup again

Comments

  • Some will become a higher or lower rarity from what I'm aware, others will remain the same rarity.

  • @Cheers said:

    Some will become a higher or lower rarity from what I'm aware, others will remain the same rarity.

    So I wont lose them? They only change the effect/name/description/rarity of certain addons but keep the amount everyone has? It's confirmed?

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1414876#Comment_1414876

    So I wont lose them? They only change the effect/name/description/rarity of certain addons but keep the amount everyone has? It's confirmed?

    That's what happened to me with past reworks and I can only assume it'll be the same here.

  • probaply the same as with the Docs Iridescent Queen.

    they originally changed the Scrapped Mixtape and reworked that into the Iridescent Queen, therefore you had as many Iri Queens as you previously had Scrapped Mixtapes.

    so my guess is that they wont create new Add Ons and delete the old ones, but rather rework the old Add Ons into something new, allowing you to keep them.

    its only when they have to create new ones out of nothing (e.g. the Trappers Trapper Sack / Padded Jaws) that you wont have any and need to collect them first.

  • you will still keep the same amount of addons, just with different effects, or rarity, same with nurse

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    you will still keep the same amount of addons, just with different effects, or rarity, same with nurse

    @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1414881#Comment_1414881

    That's what happened to me with past reworks and I can only assume it'll be the same here.

    @Mister_xD said:

    probaply the same as with the Docs Iridescent Queen.

    they originally changed the Scrapped Mixtape and reworked that into the Iridescent Queen, therefore you had as many Iri Queens as you previously had Scrapped Mixtapes.

    so my guess is that they wont create new Add Ons and delete the old ones, but rather rework the old Add Ons into something new, allowing you to keep them.

    its only when they have to create new ones out of nothing (e.g. the Trappers Trapper Sack / Padded Jaws) that you wont have any and need to collect them first.

    Good I hope they do that again. Would be sad if not, I would lose over 4000 addons just on billy alone