Middle Eastern Servers

Ever since the release of Silent Hill's DLC, The ME servers seem have disappeared. Did they shut them down? I keep joining EU servers with a high ping and it's frustrating.

Comments

  • @LetsNerfKillersMore said:

    I am glad they are gone, got so sick and tired of playing the same toxic SWF 20 times a day.

    Middle Eastern people are the most toxic and uncivil, and they are not shy to show it even in video games.

    Most people were using VPN to run away from them so honestly this is way better. I don't feel the games are laggy at all, at very worst they are 130 ms.

    Please BHVR save cost and keep them closed for good.

    It's not laggy but you get weird hits that aren't supposed to happen when you're ping is 70 or so.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @LetsNerfKillersMore said:

    I am glad they are gone, got so sick and tired of playing the same toxic SWF 20 times a day.

    Middle Eastern people are the most toxic and uncivil, and they are not shy to show it even in video games.

    Most people were using VPN to run away from them so honestly this is way better. I don't feel the games are laggy at all, at very worst they are 130 ms.

    Please BHVR save cost and keep them closed for good.

    I think there's toxicity from every region. For example I'm from Europe so I had the opinion that European players were the most toxic, as I play against Europeans the most. So it's only natural that I'll come across more toxic players from Europe.

    However, I often go against players from the Middle East and they're often the best survivor players that I go against. It has increased my confidence in my killer game play as I consistently win against extremely strong SWF's.

    Although I personally don't really care what someone does in a match, if they t bag me then I'll just stop going out my way to play fair but that's about it. What I consider toxic is when someone sends toxic post game messages. Often it's only the bad survivors that send toxic messages, as they're the ones who have an unrealistic expectation of how the killer should play.

  • @Nutty_Professor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1414547#Comment_1414547

    I think there's toxicity from every region. For example I'm from Europe so I had the opinion that European players were the most toxic, as I play against Europeans the most. So it's only natural that I'll come across more toxic players from Europe.

    However, I often go against players from the Middle East and they're often the best survivor players that I go against. It has increased my confidence in my killer game play as I consistently win against extremely strong SWF's.

    Although I personally don't really care what someone does in a match, if they t bag me then I'll just stop going out my way to play fair but that's about it. What I consider toxic is when someone sends toxic post game messages. Often it's only the bad survivors that send toxic messages, as they're the ones who have an unrealistic expectation of how the killer should play.

    some people consider being too good at the game is toxic lol but judging an entire region that's a problem.

  • This content has been removed.