Devs What Was the Excuse Again for Legendary Cosmetics?
As far as I’m concerned, they actually look good if you can mix and match.
As far as I’m concerned, they actually look good if you can mix and match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clipping and creativity. Clipping probably while in motion not while looking at it standing still. Doesn’t that outfit also have a hoodie?
also that’s not a legendary cosmetic but a cosmetic set.
The back of the head isn't finished, but I agree, if you want us to wear the outfit together sure, but why stop us from using the head on something else? It looks fine.
If you want to see how clean it actually looks in motion, here’s the video.
https://twitter.com/The_Farmer_John/status/1279570034738769925/video/1
It actually looks good so I’m not sure what the excuse is again.
didnt look at it but I guess the rest of the outfit would be a problem? They probably can’t make the head a separate normal piece of cosmetic but have the rest required to only be compatible with one specific head if it’s not part of the outfit.