BHVR is sitting on a gold mine
I think this has been suggested already but with the recent legendary skin concepts I think this might be cool to bring on the surface again.
My suggestion is to simply make human skins for killers! Their appearance before their tragedies, just look how gorgeous Adiris would be without the puss, I would honestly be down to pay 1500 cells for this
By the way, the author is Skemooo, you can find his 4K renders on youtube
https://youtu.be/v2d-9OLkEqsHe also made Huntress without mask and with a clean face.
(Honestly I’d also add the ghostface wazzup facemask and shirtless Myers but that is for another thread :^) )

Comments
Demodoggo is a licensed killer, so they can't do the skins anyway for example bubba, demodoggo, myers. But for the non-licensed killers it would be a nice idea.
No, but I was brought into meet the big wigs of the operation I was working on, you may have heard of it, Deepwater Horizon, I worked during the oil spill clean up - 8 months in a Tyvek suit in the Deep South heat and humidity,.... I designed the shirts for the clean up crew oil spill workers though once they found out I had other skills. At that time in my life I was workikng emergency response for disasters, hurricanes, oil spills etc... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwater_Horizon was one of the emergencies I worked.
Pre murder spree legion might be fun. It'll really freak people out using data devotion. "Oh it's a teammate...wait chase music?!"*stab*
I wouldn't buy it tbh. The thing about survivor cosmetics is you can actually see their face, but with killers you can't. It wouldn't make sense to buy a cosmetic you can't see.