Bloodweb cake spawn seems different

There is a difference between killer and survivor. As Killer, you get at least one up to 4 (including yellow or brown box) but as survivor, sometimes there is not a single one in the web. Killer and Survivor are both lvl 50 and got all perks. I know from other ppl in the steam forum that this occured by them as well.

What is the reason behind that?

Comments

  • Nobody has this issue?

  • I've noticed something similar. A lot of escape cakes with survivors with some gateaus, sometimes none. And a lot of gateaus with Killers.

  • Im also getting way more cakes on killer than on survivor.

  • Killer only gets cakes. Survivors can get cakes flashlights or med kits. That's one of the reasons. Someone suggested Prestiging your character can also lessen the chance of rewards?

  • @Buttercake said:

    Killer only gets cakes. Survivors can get cakes flashlights or med kits. That's one of the reasons. Someone suggested Prestiging your character can also lessen the chance of rewards?

    Yes, killers have less brown and yellow items, which increases the chances for Gateaus.

    Since they fixed Gateaus, I prestiged a survivor from P0 to P3 lvl 50. P1 I had ~35 Gateaus, P2 I had ~25 and P3 I have 17. The P1 and P2 aren't exact because I used some Gateaus while leveling up and getting 1mil before I prestiged, but they definitely more scarce the higher prestige I got.