I don't Normally Post Salty Messages but...
This was the first one I've had in such a long time I just wanted to share.
Short story time. So the map is Coal Tower and I'm the Doctor. This person was a Feng and she kept running into dead zones whenever I found her while her teammates around her ran to pallets and other safe areas. Guess what I did?
She also had Sprint Burst and ran at me multiple times instead of away from me which she apparently thought made her invincible. Funny stuff.
That's about it. I played a little try-hard with Pop and gen protecting, stopping people running right at the hooked person but they were otherwise a decent team. Better map and I probably would have lost tbh.
I don't support sending hate or ever responding to stuff like this but messages like these make me so happy. I was in full try-hard mode and after I got these I just couldn't help but let the other two go because I was laughing so much.

Comments