Oh boy, the perfect horror game!

You made the greatest horror game! Every time I get caught I know I'm doomed. One mistake and it's over! It really captures tension like no other. Only problem is... I'm describing killer.Every time I see a loop I take a deep breath and prepare to be bullied for 30 seconds. It isn't balanced. I'm not attacking anyone, so don't get angry in the comments.

I just want to have fun. Not be more stressed than when I was before I started playing.

Comments

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    You made the greatest horror game! Every time I get caught I know I'm doomed. One mistake and it's over! It really captures tension like no other. Only problem is... I'm describing killer.Every time I see a loop I take a deep breath and prepare to be bullied for 30 seconds. It isn't balanced. I'm not attacking anyone, so don't get angry in the comments.

    I just want to have fun. Not be more stressed than when I was before I started playing.

    This is the biggest mood