Oni power will not activate if filled passively.
I have had 3 games where I couldn't activate Blood Fury since the 4.0.2 patch. This is on PC with Oni, using various perks and addons. It seemed to happen either passively or taking the blood orb that dropped from hooking the survivor.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
This happened to streamer Hexy twice in 2 games. He was so mad especially after it was supposedly "fixed"
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/669069548?t=2h59m58s
Happened to me twice already. Both times after I filled my power passively.
Happened to me on Xbox, and if I tried to click the power button, the frame rate went really stuttery
Happened to me just recently, i was able to use it after hitting a survivor though but still annoying
Yeah, this bug is still not fixed
Been happening to me all weekend. Made 3 posts about it and ain't heard ######### from the devs...
YES! I've had this happen to me every game at least once so far as Oni. It sucks too because I really want to become an Oni main, but I just can't see myself doing it with this annoying bug.