Fairness/Oni power not working (again)

So, why is this still acceptable and fine, but killers are too strong and need nerfs?... My friggin power won't even work for Christ sakes man... But pretty good job so far on the survivor side, right? I know I'm not the best player, but this is ridiculous.

https://youtu.be/Ck9Z93wwVsk


Comments

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    So, why is this still acceptable and fine, but killers are too strong and need nerfs?... My friggin power won't even work for Christ sakes man... But pretty good job so far on the survivor side, right? I know I'm not the best player, but this is ridiculous.

    https://youtu.be/Ck9Z93wwVsk

    There are 2 different Oni bugs currently.

    Both seem to happen sometimes whenever your blood furry gauge is almost full.It would then happen 1 out of 2 things:

    Either so see that red orb in your left fist or you don't

    If it's the first one then you won't be able to use your power at all.

    If it's the second case (like here) then hitting a survivor should fix it.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/168428/fairness-oni-power-not-working-again

    There are 2 different Oni bugs currently.

    Both seem to happen sometimes whenever your blood furry gauge is almost full.It would then happen 1 out of 2 things:

    Either so see that red orb in your left fist or you don't

    If it's the first one then you won't be able to use your power at all.

    If it's the second case (like here) then hitting a survivor should fix it.

    I've had it happen 4 different times tonight and I finally recorded it and uploaded it as proof. If I don't get the red orb in my hand and I'm full power, there no way to go into my power, even after hitting someone. I can't play as oni anymore because of this, and that sucks, because I was leveling him up for nemesis on everyone else which I finally got, but most of my event cakes are in his inventory... ๐Ÿ˜’

  • Nobody said a game-breaking bug is acceptable and fine. This an argument you concocted out of nowhere. And that argument is invalid.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    Nobody said a game-breaking bug is acceptable and fine. This an argument you concocted out of nowhere. And that argument is invalid.

    I was talking about the swf gen rush squad. My power not working was the icing on the cake. Take it down a notch, Scotty.

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1410545#Comment_1410545

    I was talking about the swf gen rush squad. My power not working was the icing on the cake. Take it down a notch, Scotty.

    At no point you were. Trying to backtrack and deflect by condescending doesn't prove your point. However, as a Trekker myself, I appreciate the reference.

  • Did you watch the video and read the first 2 sentences??? I guess I gotta completely spell it out for some people... Jeez..