Being hooked animation playing, even though the killer is across the map and I'm healthy?
This ever happen to anyone? I'm thinking it might've just been lag, cause my internet is kind of slow sometimes. I was on The Thompson House map against a Myers. At the end of the game, while running toward the exit gate, a survivor was downed on the other side of the map, then when the killer picked them up -- it played an animation of me being picked up. I sort of floated in the air for a moment like the killer was carrying me. I have no idea how this looked to the David who was with me. Then it played the hook animation. Thankfully, it didn't count as a hook state and the game set me back on the ground.
Is it just lag? Or a bug? I wish I had video, but it looked very weird from my perspective.
Comments
I never had this kind of experience It’s most likely lag but I could be wrong.