The ranking system SUCKS
I never really complained about it before but seriously guys, what in the WORLD is this ranking system???
EVERY TIME I play survivor my team refuses to help me or do gens, they just run around like cowards or they try to find the killer to flashlight blind them.
EVERY TIME I play killer, I go against the red rank survivors who don't do gens and all they try to do is terrorize me and follow me around as if I'm not going to get them??
I will say ranks defiantly do not determine a player's skill but they do determine how freaking useless or annoying they're going to be.
As the killer I have NOT yet gone against a team who wasn't all red or purple ranks, I rarely get people in the green rank or even beginners. I will say I am really good at being a survivor and killer because I spend as much time only improving my skill but it's hard to use that skill when everyone else makes it annoying.
Comments
In other news, water is wet
Thanks for the input.
Technically water itself isn't wet. It can only make other things wet.