What's happening on this date??
11/03/2021 04:17:18 AM
maybe it's just a random date but do anyone recognise it as a festivity or something? maybe it will be just an easter egg?
11/03/2021 04:17:18 AM
maybe it's just a random date but do anyone recognise it as a festivity or something? maybe it will be just an easter egg?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is that march 11th or November 3rd?
Maybe Nea is gonna get her tome on that day?
I'm assuming it's November 3rd. Since BHVR uses American spelling and punctuation within the game. Who knows though.
I was about to post the same thing! ๐
By this logic Nea was taken by the entity from the future.....
maybe it's the moment she got taken, I see fog in the floor
:O are we getting a mad max killer?