Flashlight Problem

Hi there,

When I try to use my flashlight, no matter where I look the beam of the flashlight points down to the ground. Has anybody else exerpienced this and if so how do u fix it?

Thanks

Comments

  • Are you playing as Dwight? He seems to have some problems with his arm lately.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Are you playing as Dwight? He seems to have some problems with his arm lately.

    ye I am playing as Dwight. Any way to fix it with him because I main him.

  • @Griffsie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1407711#Comment_1407711

    ye I am playing as Dwight. Any way to fix it with him because I main him.

    Dont know about anything, if you did not open a Bug Report yet, you should open one.

    You will notice that the arm is stuck with everything else, but most noticeable it is with Flashlights.

  • i've encountered the same bug with kate and other survivors as well ive opened a bug report as well so all we can do is hope in the next patch update they fix this issue because ive died multiple times because the beam goes straight to the ground

  • @Snper2king1 said:

    i've encountered the same bug with kate and other survivors as well ive opened a bug report as well so all we can do is hope in the next patch update they fix this issue because ive died multiple times because the beam goes straight to the ground

    Now, thats a necropost. The issue is under Known Issues:

    @Peanits said:

    Under certain circumstances, using a Flashlight will incorrectly cause it to aim at the ground when used.

    And is being investigated.