Spirits hair

No this is not gonna be another, uh you can't see the crown on spirit, comment.

I've just played spirit and everything seemed normal to me, til I started phasing and omg what have they done? The hair was literally in front of my face so I couldn't see ANYTHING. So i was playing spirit with no power and I couldn't DC because of the penalty (thx to the devs btw)

Comments

  • I saw it too and while it should seriously be fixed ASAP,it's not THAT bad, it is still easy to see stuff and worst case you can just look a bit down to see everything, no reason to DC (or to want to DC).

    For a temporary fix just equip shorter hair, like the schoolgirl hair, on spirit (sadly this does cost shards/money, only do this if you own shorter hair already or wanted to get it anyways).

    Not sure if the rift hair (from the last rift) helps with it at all, but if it does then that's another temp fix for people that did that one.