Something that goes unappreciated.

In the lobby screen before you pick killer or survivor, you can see 3 random survivors and the 1 you have selected at the campfire.

What I love is how they all have slightly different animations.

Some notable ones include:

•Quentin almost sleeping and waking himself up.

•Jane looking at her nails.

•Steve, with a foot on the log.

•Feng sitting on the ground using the log as a back rest.

Am I the only one who really likes this little attention to detail? I just think it’s kinda cool. 😎

Comments

  • No I love it too! Quentin's is my favorite. I think it's what made me first pay attention to it tbh, seeing him nod off.

  • it is very nice, i love small details like that. and the fact that so few people really point it out just shows how well done it is, because it feels natural

  • @LethalPugy said:

    In the lobby screen before you pick killer or survivor, you can see 3 random survivors and the 1 you have selected at the campfire.

    What I love is how they all have slightly different animations.

    Some notable ones include:

    •Quentin almost sleeping and waking himself up.

    •Jane looking at her nails.

    •Steve, with a foot on the log.

    •Feng sitting on the ground using the log as a back rest.

    Am I the only one who really likes this little attention to detail? I just think it’s kinda cool. 😎

    It'd be cool if it would put the characters you use most

  • I thought it put the survivors youve used most recently, it for sure has their equipped cosmetics on. I never noticed unique animations tho