I would pay to get the pyramid head ptb chase music back, and a suggestion about unused music

The chase music for Pyramid Head in the PTB was one of the best songs I'd heard in a video game, and I was disappointed when I found out it was changed in the live version, which I just found to be a little too busy, didn't fit silent hill as well, and was forgettable, I would easily pay over like 20 bucks just to get it back, even if it only affected me in game.

Maybe you could even do a music dlc/update, where you could add the option to set the menu music to a specific version used in the past like a killers version or an events version of the menu theme

But really, I mostly just want the Pyramid Heads PTB chase music back in some way, and would be willing to pay for it

I made a forum account just to ask for this

Comments