Changes to "Wiggle" New/Mechanic and Perk overhaul

Hey everyone, Kiri here.

I'd like to introduce a mechanic to you known as "Balance" for killers.

Much like the wiggle mechanic for survivors, an interesting thought came to mind. What if there was a way to make struggling more effective? The concept is this, Rather than making survivors wiggle and struggle, they can preform skill checks for successful struggle attempts, The killer could also have skill checks prompt up to help them keep hold of a survivor. I can already see the comments about how it's a dumb idea, but with a few changes to some perks I think it could be viable. Wiggling on it's own is already difficult to pull off, even with a build dedicated to wiggling. Limited perks and depending on who you're playing with, it's sometimes difficult to rely on someone to get you out of that situation. I figured adding a mechanic of a killer keeping his/her balance would be an entertaining way to make hooking survivors far more rewarding. This of course isn't meant to make wiggling broken, but it's always heartbreaking to see your bar completely fill and you just get cucked last second. Let me know what you think and feel free to add anything you believe would suit this idea better.

Comments

  • I think the idea of wiggling is to make sure that you don't get taken straight to the basement and facecamped. Also to make bodyblocking and sabotaging a teamwork based tactic.