Could pyramid get a tiny little buff to his range attack please
really I just want it a tad bit wider is all hate missing a hit cause I was literally a fraction off.
really I just want it a tad bit wider is all hate missing a hit cause I was literally a fraction off.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah his width could use a slight buff, maybe half a survivor's width in each direction
His ranged attack is perfectly fine. When used correctly, you either get the m2 or the m1. If you're missing, work on your aim.
It's mostly not aim as the survivor can easily dodge if travelling at a perpendicular angle to the attack. More so prediction as the hitbox to actually damage the survivor is quite small.