New event item spawn rate
In the hotfix notes "Adjusted the spawn rate of event items in bloodwebs."
Does this subsequently mean less cakes? I've noticed a drop in cakes tbh.
In the hotfix notes "Adjusted the spawn rate of event items in bloodwebs."
Does this subsequently mean less cakes? I've noticed a drop in cakes tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn..
I hope not
Yes I’m geting less cakes & I think I saw a post yesterday from peanits saying it’s a bug? Going to look now
edit it’s not a bug found the post
I've actually had 2 bloodwebs in a row give me 2 cakes and I was able to grab both 🤷
From what I have noticed: More Items (aka Flashlights and Medkits), less Cakes.
That's sad
40 min 1 MIL blood points yesterday
Too good to be true i guess :(