What if vigil recovers exhaustion while running

Obviously not in a fast rate. But what if it recovers slow enough to feel balanced? Idk, 3 minutes? Would reward survivors getting chased very long

Comments

  • Infinite. Infinite feels balanced

  • Personally I think Vigil's effect itself is fine BUT the perk needs increased values as it was added to the game when exhaustion cooled down whilst sprinting and 33% quicker while crouching. Since exhaustion was further nerfed ages ago and now doesn't cooldown AT ALL whilst sprinting AND not any quicker when crouching it deserves a simple value buff.

    From 20% (tier 3 Vigil) to 40% (tier 3).

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Infinite. Infinite feels balanced

    Infinites don't exist anymore or wdym?

  • 😂 i meant it takes an infinite amount of time to recover from exhaustation while running and thats balanced imo

  • For me, if Vigil makes other survivors auto recover while running, but not recover for the perk user.

    Normal rate if 1 survivor exhausted, splited to 50% if nearby 2 exhausted survivors, and 33% if 3.

    Then it will be good.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’d be ok with something like 200% slower exhaustion recovery while running.

    As long as it’s not something broken.

    I (like others) just think it needs its percentages slightly increased, and have a blanket effect on all timed negative status effects, not just mangled, exhaustion, haemorrhage (lol), hindered and blindness.

    I’ve also previously suggested that it also provides a small percentage buff to timed positive status effects (endurance, haste).

    At 200% recovery your better off 99'ing your exhaustion or just walking.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406354#Comment_1406354

    I think they still need to be conservative with the percentages. Too close to half the rate of recovery would make it OP against Freddy or Clown, almost nullifying Hindered.

    I keep forgetting that Vigil affects other status effect because people that use it typically run it as a synergy perk with their exhaustion perks. Maybe the devs should just make it a dedicated exhaustion-reduction perk because I doubt anyone runs Vigil specifically for other status effects.