The Injustice and joke that is adept achievements

Either Survivor should have to double pip like Killers to get there adept or killer should only have to get 4 kills to get a adept.


Change my mind. Pro-tip you cannot. A Survivor can literally hide all game with just that characters perks is escape and get a adept mean while a killer has to start with the deck stacked against them usually because rarely do killer perks actually synergize with each other on the character that owns them and has to get a double pip.

Comments

  • I wish 4k for adept was a thing, I don't feel like redoing all the adepts on pc especially when I'm a baby nurse on red ranks.

  • I think killer 2k with atleast silver emblem in each category, survivor escape with atleast silver in each category. That way a survivor doesn't just hide until hatch is open and killer doesn't just ebony mori everyone off first hook.

  • I'm more concerned on how Sadiq am I going to get 3 blinks and a grab with Nurse. Seems impossible after they gutted her add-ons.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I would still like an explanation though. As to why Killers actively have to work to achieve their adept while survivors can coast along and get carried for it. That makes no sense. I thought adept achievements were supposed to show skill to some degree the Survivor version does not.

  • @Sylorknag said:

    I'm more concerned on how Sadiq am I going to get 3 blinks and a grab with Nurse. Seems impossible after they gutted her add-ons.

    I've got this challenge in a cheating way. Killed 2 people and farmed with the other 2. I got my achievement and they got their bps.