Pyramid Head’s cage killed me instantly
PlayStation4 btw
Pyramid Head sent me to the cage for what would have been my second hook stage. As soon as I reappeared on screen in the cage, I was instantly killed without receiving a single skillcheck.
Not sure how to reproduce this; I guess just get sent to the cage for your second hook stage and see if it kills you or not.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Not just a cage issue. Seems like just your second hook in general can outright kill you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXbVwxU2piM&feature=youtu.be
Had this game today where Laurie was clearly not dead, as I did not have the final judgement available, yet she still died instantly after being hooked. Definitely needs to be looked at ASAP.
Edit: Included my log for good measure. Hopefully devs can find the cause of this cause dying on second hook is a pretty bad bug.