My Bloody Valentine DLC
What do you think of the miner being added as a killer?
Map would obviously be the mines.
I don't know about survivors though...? Nobody really stands out to me.
What do you think of the miner being added as a killer?
Map would obviously be the mines.
I don't know about survivors though...? Nobody really stands out to me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be a "paragraph" as they call it, but more likely than not the only inclusion MBV will get is a legendary Trapper skin.
(Let's be real, he basically has one already)
A paragraph would be fine! I just think the killer + map would be fun, and a pickaxe sounds like a pretty cool weapon. Though I hadn't even considered Trapper's miner skin. You make a good point.