I figured out part of why no one wants to play killer

It just is too stressful. So what if it wasnt?


I suggest QoL changes. Make it more satisfying to smack someone. Make it so you feel like an unstoppable evil, without actually rebalancing any thing. Just things that make you feel cooler.

Comments

  • Not all games are too bad.

  • But I love playing Killer :(

    STAB STAB STAB STAB!!!

  • Honestly, if they actually balanced loops and maps properly and actually fixed killer sounds it would make all the difference in the world. I've gone against swfs on cold wind who think they bested me with skill (when they just had endless safe pallets and junglegyms), but then when I go against them again on a maps like the game or Hawkins I'll completely stomp them.

    But yeah, killer is definitely stressful, especially in red ranks. I rarely encounter games where I've had fun anymore, especially when you throw in all the salty messages you get at the end of the match. That brief time where people couldn't access your profile to send messages was probably one of tbe best bugs added to the game.