RANK 1 SURIVOR AND KILLER IN 20 HOURS ?

Rank 1 and steam profile of 20 hours...

Hello guys I just faced a toxic killer the "Ez Game" type of toxic at the end chat...

I always ignore toxicity everytime but not this time....

There seems to be more than toxicity going on, i cant understand how can someone get to rank 1 in 20 hours...

How is this possible???

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Ranking up is basically a cakewalk until red ranks because the standards for pips are so low. And it only takes maybe 3-4 hours to go from Rank 4 to Rank 1. You know if you have the skill to belong there

  • @gatsby said:

    Ranking up is basically a cakewalk until red ranks because the standards for pips are so low. And it only takes maybe 3-4 hours to go from Rank 4 to Rank 1. You know if you have the skill to belong there

    Never imagined people were so skilled to get both rank 1 survivor and rank 1 killer in 20 hours with only 27 achievements...

    Took me 350 hours just to reach rank 2 survivor with 66 achievements.. ( maybe im just unlucky as hell or a noob )

    thx for the feedback.

  • If you suspect someone of cheating, please report them post-game and you can send additional information to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/

    Please do not post their names or links to their profiles here on the forums, as it is not the appropriate place to do so.

  • maybe its a secondary account and their first one has like 15.000 hours?

  • @Aletria said:

    Rank 1 and steam profile of 20 hours...

    Hello guys I just faced a toxic killer the "Ez Game" type of toxic at the end chat...

    I always ignore toxicity everytime but not this time....

    There seems to be more than toxicity going on, i cant understand how can someone get to rank 1 in 20 hours...

    How is this possible???

    Check the date of the earned rank 1 there was a bug around January 21st that automatically awarded all of the rank achievements for just completing a match

  • Just yesterday I faced a speedhacker, this game will be always broken.

  • @gatsby said:

    Ranking up is basically a cakewalk until red ranks because the standards for pips are so low. And it only takes maybe 3-4 hours to go from Rank 4 to Rank 1. You know if you have the skill to belong there

    Not if the player is new, then nobody can do it in that time solo. Maybe if he gets carried by 3 very good looping friends, otherwise no chance.

  • @BaldursGate2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405155#Comment_1405155

    Not if the player is new, then nobody can do it in that time solo. Maybe if he gets carried by 3 very good looping friends, otherwise no chance.

    That's what I assumed so i decided to come here and make a QUESTION. ( note that I never accused anyone )

    @Angelicus23 said:

    Just yesterday I faced a speedhacker, this game will be always broken.

    We all face them everyday, I just ignore them..

    But those that are extremely toxic just playing the game not for points/fun but instead to have a kick triggering players at the end-chat is not cool ..

    @drimmalor said:

    If you suspect someone of cheating, please report them post-game and you can send additional information to support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/

    Please do not post their names or links to their profiles here on the forums, as it is not the appropriate place to do so.

    Thank you, but I am not submitting anything because I am not accusing anybody, Just came here to ask a question and have a debate. ( even if I was accusing someone i would not go through bureaucratic extents over a game ).

    I'm truly sorry about placing this question here, it seemed logical to me at the time.. Still I have to state that there is ambiguity regarding privacy policies the ones you are representing here and the in-game matchmaker ones that does not respect the user steam privacy will.


    Conclusion:

    Defenestration can be hazardous, registering here to ask a QUESTION about a public profile that seemed suspicious ( don't see any privacy violation on something that the owner made public to see and the matchmaker provided to me ) got me censored and almost banned at discord.


    Always put your logic above emotions, be smart and move on..