Blinding main lobby screen
After updating the game, i clicked to play my favorite game but as soon as the game loaded i was greeted by a blinding light which made me blind at the time because it was a surprise to my eyes. i tried to restart the game multiple of times but nothing worked. not sure why that is.
Here is a video showing my amazing gameplay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2nk2K6aGTYFor anyone still having problems verifying game worked for me so give it a shot. :)
Tagged:
Pending



Comments
Its not just lobby, I have no idea how it works, but I couldnt see anything in-game!
I have the same issue :^ Thanks to that game is unplayable.
20200702195108_1.jpgA video showing me enjoying my gameplay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2nk2K6aGTY
for me it's the opposite after the update. everything in the lobby looks dark and the gold effects are blinding. trying to verify my game now in hopes it fixes itself. haven't tried ingame
verifying my game files resolved my problem. maybe yours too?
verified the game and it worked! thanks :D