Is the ghastly gateau offering fixed?
Can anyone confirm if the offering was fixed in this update? I can't really tell from just reading the list of bug fixes.
Can anyone confirm if the offering was fixed in this update? I can't really tell from just reading the list of bug fixes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can confirm. Just had a match with 4 of them in it; got approx 22,000 BP and received approx 90,000 total when all was said and done
EDIT: I assume this is everyone but Xbox if for some reason it is not. I have heard it is fixed for all though but I can only directly confirm Xbox.