My first 5 gateau match!
Whats going to happen? Hopefully bunches of BP!
Whats going to happen? Hopefully bunches of BP!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All four survivors die within two minutes netting everyone less than 100k bp combined even with the bonus bp? ๐
*gets 30k bp* lol
It's Spirit. Gee wiz...
Well everyone escaped but me. Lol I played dumb at the exit gate.
But I got like 130 some thousand BP. So Yay!
Oh so you were survivor so thatd be like 300k for killer. Dang
Nice. I just had a 4 bagger but I'm expecting a 5er to show up at some point. We played Plague so didn't get as many points as we could (they weren't great as they failed to hook someone and then quit at the end so no Altruism for us) but it was still a damn nice haul.
I look forward to really boosting levels of characters I haven't used with all these sexy Anniversary cakes!
wait for the next double BP event to use them.