So Will Daily Login Rewards Be Reset?

As in, will we get another streak of logging in everyday for the cosmetics? Because I didn't get my claudette cosmetics and I've been logging in every day since the event started.

Comments

  • @RockoRango said:

    As in, will we get another streak of logging in everyday for the cosmetics? Because I didn't get my claudette cosmetics and I've been logging in every day since the event started.

    Have you checked to make sure you got them or are you assuming there's a pop-up? Look carefully at your cosmetics, as there's no in-game notification that they've unlocked.

  • @Kaethela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167737/so-will-daily-login-rewards-be-reset

    Have you checked to make sure you got them or are you assuming there's a pop-up? Look carefully at your cosmetics, as there's no in-game notification that they've unlocked.

    I've checked if I got them. I've got all of Deathslinger's cosmetics and Claudette's beanie, but I didn't get her shirt/legs.