Am I the only one with the trapper's prestige 3 mask glitched?
For some reason his prestige 3 mask doesn't show up on his face as you can see on the image. If you have any idea on what it is, just comment :D
For some reason his prestige 3 mask doesn't show up on his face as you can see on the image. If you have any idea on what it is, just comment :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, same for me. The Canadian Trapper Mask is also bugged and Legacy as well.
(Last thing I only assume, saw a Hacker yesterday who was full Legacy except for the Mask, so I guess it is bugged as well)
No his mask is bugged the blight one is also bugged the fluid is dripping at his feet instead off of the mask. I posted in the bug section about it a hot minute ago but it seems it was not even looked at this hot fix.