Animation Rework!

So I'm pretty sure I heard over the dev stream that when they are working on their graphics update they will always polish animations or completely change them. If so I hope so because killer animations and some survivor ones are kinda buggy or look really weird and I know they can make them look amazing!

Comments

  • Yes. They said this here

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/654553802?t=00h30m45s

    i guess its in the next mid-chapter maybe? i really would love to see new animations for healing/minding/working on gens/wiggling

  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    Yes. They said this here

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/654553802?t=00h30m45s

    i guess its in the next mid-chapter maybe? i really would love to see new animations for healing/minding/working on gens/wiggling

    Next mid chapter update would be way to early imo.

    I would say we will see this update towards the end of this year.

  • These animations could go a loooong way into being immersed in the game world. I for one love healing other survivors, and hope for some clean animations!

    Imagine actually having the medkit as a part of the medkit healing action, two separate animations for both healing others or healing yourself, possibly with a leftover bandage akin to how Left 4 Dead's animations work.

    As long as it isn't "hey scratch my back while I moan" "okay thanks."


    While we're at it, I'd love to see a new mori animation for Trapper, Wraith, and Hillbilly. They've all still got their stiff early 2016 lookin' animations that forever pale in comparison to the legendary DLC moris.