finally the dc penalty has gone
It was unhealthy for the game for many reasons such as: game crashing/glitching, being held hostage by a killer or survivor, survivors deciding to commit die on the hook, I'm glad it's finally gone
It was unhealthy for the game for many reasons such as: game crashing/glitching, being held hostage by a killer or survivor, survivors deciding to commit die on the hook, I'm glad it's finally gone
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is it really gone? (Didn't play for 2 weeks.)
If yes, GG, back to instant DC when survivors don't like the:
killer, map, killer offering, perks/add-ons used by the killer, length of the first chase, getting found first, getting grabbed from an obvious locker,.....
Its only temporarily gone, a hacker gave a streamer a 74 hour dc ban so they turned it off for the time being
was there any proof it was a hacker? Tru3 said it was but that doesnt make it fact.
He was streaming, and after a match which he didn't dc from he received a ban for 72 hours (I think).
I saw but everyone is saying it was a hacker because he assumed it was, when I havent seen any official styatement it was. I have gotten timed out while still being in game too, thats why I am asking, so I was hackecd?
devs/mods need to make sure its fact or not or a bug
Highly likely, if you watch the stream it started as 5 mins then kept growing higher, not normal and most call a hacker, makes the most sense atm
they won’t announce if it was or wasn’t a hacker most likely you’ll see something subtle in bug fixes during a hotfix, hacker or not thats the reason the dc punishments got turned off