Escape when next hook would kill you

I know I'm late to the party, as I haven't been playing DBD as often lately, but in stage 3 of the tome there is a challenge that is worded as follows: "Escape 1 trial(s) when your next time on the hook would immediately sacrifice you as Kate Denson."

I have now done this as the last survivor alive (automatic death on hook) and after going into struggle state on my first hook. Is the challenge bugged, or am I literally forced to be two hooked and escape before the challenge can be completed? If so, they definitely should've worded this challenge differently.

Comments

  • I got hooked once and went into struggle phase when i got it. The scenario you described might just be something they overlooked when making the challange.

  • That's such an awful challenge. Basically you have to either do poorly or attempt suicide at endgame.