Why does Ghastly Gateau not work for killer?
Does Behavior hate people playing killer that much?
Does Behavior hate people playing killer that much?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does work for me. I don't do last second switch though. I saw it in some thread that last second switch can bug the offerings.
It works but it's not stackable.
No one can stack it. We're probably going to see a fix the last day of the event.
Considering how much they hate giving us Double Blood Point events, my best guess is that this was their plan the entire time.
I don't last second switch though.
Another thing about last second switching. I believe if you do it you can DC without penalty.
DC penalties aren't active for the moment.
Thats why then. Why were they disabled?
Bug or hacks that make people receive multiple DC bans for no reason. Tru3 got 72 hour ban instantly on stream and people said it was because of hacks.
You'd think after all these years that the devs would be able to code competently.