Leatherface Mask Counter

There should be a counter that shows you on the customize screen for Leatherface how many more of the 4 original survivors you need to hook before you get that survivors face. It would make it easier on people who never kept track.

Comments

  • There should be a counter that shows you on the customize screen for Leatherface how many more of the 4 original survivors you need to hook before you get that survivors face. It would make it easier on people who never kept track.

    Wait there’s a mask from each of the original survivor for Leatherface to wear 😳
  • @Iceman said:
    BigBadPiggy said:

    There should be a counter that shows you on the customize screen for Leatherface how many more of the 4 original survivors you need to hook before you get that survivors face. It would make it easier on people who never kept track.

    Wait there’s a mask from each of the original survivor for Leatherface to wear 😳

    Right? its so cool but i've only heard about it from the forums/sub-reddit

  • Yeah. Meg, Jake, Claudette and Dwight Faces can be unlocked by hooking (and sacrificing!) every of these survs 25 times.

  • Good luck with the lesser spotted jake!
  • Yeah I wish there was a counter, I have the Claudette mask, interested to know how far off I am on the others

  • I've played over 90 games as Leatherface and I haven't seen enough Jakes to get his sexy face.