I think that's how people end up as totems nowadays.
look all Im saying is that I feel like bones dont put any effort into the relationship and I want them to try a bit more. sometimes I want to be the one who has hands waved at them then fall apart.
look all Im saying is that I feel like bones dont put any effort into the relationship and I want them to try a bit more. sometimes I want to be the one who has hands waved at them then fall apart.
I would assume super glue would fix everything. Now I remember how I once tried to super glue my homes curtain back on and the super glue went on the leather couch and ruined it. Anyways.
look all Im saying is that I feel like bones dont put any effort into the relationship and I want them to try a bit more. sometimes I want to be the one who has hands waved at them then fall apart.
You mean being healed by someone that sucks at skill checks?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
but what if I want the bones to do me?
I believe there was some mention of throwing a bone in me?
I think that's how people end up as totems nowadays.
look all Im saying is that I feel like bones dont put any effort into the relationship and I want them to try a bit more. sometimes I want to be the one who has hands waved at them then fall apart.
I would assume super glue would fix everything. Now I remember how I once tried to super glue my homes curtain back on and the super glue went on the leather couch and ruined it. Anyways.
Maybe bones do need to put in more effort.
You mean being healed by someone that sucks at skill checks?