Does borrowed time not work if there's no terror radius active
I was playing a match with borrowed time against Freddy. I helped someone off the hook and within 3 seconds they got hit, but they immediately when down instead of applying a deep wound effect.
I was in the dream world when I unhooked the survivor.
I get that you have to unhook whilst in terror radius. But if the killer is right behind you but there's no terror radius does it still not work?
Comments
Exactly what you said in the last sentence. If the killer has no terror radius (If it be off being the killers power or a perk) Borrowed Time won't activate.
Any killer that has the undetectable status (Freddy when in dream world, cloaked wraith, ghostface, t1 Myers, etc) will prevent BT from proccing, even if in a chase.
Undetectable killers and Oblivious survivors with BT cannot make use of BT.