So I just...have the chuckles mask?
I play on console, and I've had the chuckles mask for a while. I looked it up and found out you needed a code. But I never had a code? I just thought it was weird.
I play on console, and I've had the chuckles mask for a while. I looked it up and found out you needed a code. But I never had a code? I just thought it was weird.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Didn’t they give out every code exclusive skin to everyone some time ago, including that golden Feng Outfit? I guess that mask was also part of it.
Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you!
they gave out exclusive cosmetics to everyone a while ago.